Terms and Conditions
Purpose and Scope
Information Levitan Software Gathers
1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and
2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you’ve requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you subscribe to mailing lists to receive news and product information, you must provide your email address. We never sell or rent the email address you provide when subscribing to our lists.
- When you order products or services from us, we add you to our mailing lists and will contact you regarding related issues.
- When you enter a contest or survey, we may ask for your name, address, and email address, along with other personal information, so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Levitan Software, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition, Levitan Software and its partners may engage in joint events or resell each others products. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Levitan Software and the partner(s) will have access to that information.
Aggregated Tracking Data
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our website also automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website.
Contests & Surveys
Notification of Changes
Mobile News Apps
Our News Apps uses publicly available RSS-Feeds of the News. Access to feeds cannot be guaranteed. Also, since we have no influence on the content, we accept no responsibility for the content of the feeds. We also follow the following:
- In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We do not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services are operating. We only share this location information with others as approved by you.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies for marketing purposes.
- You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and from our partners at the point where we request information about the user. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database so that they no longer receive future communications or access to our other services:
- You can reply to any unwanted communications that you receive, stating your request.